Chris instructs in our paddleboard (SUP), kayak, and canoe programs, and he works occasionally in the store.
Chris has completed his Bachelor of Eco-Tourism and Outdoor Leadership degree at Mount Royal University, here in Calgary. The program has really expanded his love of paddling and his skills.
Chris is a …
[su_list icon=”icon: thumbs-o-up” icon_color=”#2b328c”]
- Paddle Canada Sea Kayak Instructor
- Paddle Canada Advanced Flatwater SUP Instructor
- Paddle Canada River SUP Level 2 Instructor
- Paddle Canada Moving Water Canoe Instructor
- Paddle Canada Flatwater Canoe Instructor
- Paddle Canada Canoe tripping Instructor, and
- Leave No Trace Trainer.
Chris has paddled all over western Canada on rivers such as the Nahanni River, Kootany River, Milk River, Bow River, and the Kananaskis River. He has traveled to England, parts of the USA, Belize, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Spain, Holland and, of course Canada.
Chris spent many years in the Scout movement, where he received the Chief Scout award from the Mayor.