Paul works full-time in the store and instructs our canoe and kayak programs.
He is a graduate of the Bachelor of Applied Ecotourism and Outdoor Leadership program at Mount Royal University and recently completed a Master of Education in Leadership Studies at the University of Victoria.
Paul is a…
- Paddle Canada Sea Kayak Instructor
- SKGABC certified Assistant Overnight Sea Kayak Guide
- Paddle Canada Moving Water Canoe Instructor
- Leave No Trace Master Educator
- Wilderness First Responder
Paul has travelled widely in pursuit of outdoor fun. He led YMCA Camp Chief Hector’s Leadership programs for two summers and currently instructs part-time at the National Outdoor Leadership School.
Basically he’s just incredibly passionate about outdoor leadership, and paddling in particular.