Paul has worked full-time in the store and the lead instructor for our canoe, kayak, and SUP programs.
He is a graduate of the Bachelor of Applied Ecotourism and Outdoor Leadership program at Mount Royal University and recently completed a Master of Education in Leadership Studies at the University of Victoria. From September thru April he is a lecturer/instructor at Mount Royal University.
Paul is a…
- Paddle Canada Sea Kayak Instructor
- Paddle Canada Moving Water Canoe Instructor
- Paddle Canada Advanced Flatwater SUP Instructor
- SKGABC certified Assistant Overnight Sea Kayak Guide
- Leave No Trace Master Educator
- Wilderness First Responder
Paul has travelled widely in pursuit of outdoor fun. He led YMCA Camp Chief Hector’s Leadership programs for two summers and instructed at the National Outdoor Leadership School.
Basically he’s just incredibly passionate about outdoor leadership, and paddling in particular.