Your privacy is important to Undercurrents Sports Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Undercurrents collects, and the ways in which Undercurrents uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Undercurrents may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your full name, phone numbers, physical address, email address, and the IP address of your requesting computer),
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your full name, phone numbers, physical address, email address, and the IP address of your requesting computer),
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your full name, email address, and the IP address of your requesting computer), and
- any other information that you send to Undercurrents.
Using personal information
Undercurrents may use your personal information to:
- administer this website,
- send to you products that you purchase,
- supply to you services that you purchase,
- send to you statements and invoices,
- collect payments from you, and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Undercurrents discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Undercurrents may disclose your personal information to the extent that Undercurrents believes it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Undercurrents will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Undercurrents will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Undercurrents is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected]; or
- by post to:
Attn: Privacy Coordinator
6531 Bowness Rd NW
Calgary, AB T3B 0E8
This document was created using a Contractology template available at freenetlaw.com.